Our Richmond Homework Centre is for our teenager players (13 years up) and will be held at our Club room on training days from 3.30pm-5pm. Students will be given a healthy snack and drink upon arrival and will be encouraged and supported to complete their school homework before their training starts.
Our Richmond Club is seeking a mature adult (20 years +) for the paid role of Homework Centre Facilitator, to supervise our Richmond Homework Centre.
No specific qualifications are required, but the ideal candidate will:
• Have basic first aid knowledge
• Have completed Secondary Schooling and/or have mature life experience
• Have real passion for youth
• Genuinely care about academic success of our youth
• Have cheerful and positive personality
• Be punctual with good time management skills
• Have good dose of humor and patience
The successful candidate will receive training from Off Field Success, the Consultancy engaged by ARL to implement our Homework Centre, and continued support will be provided by our Club and Off Field Success throughout the season.
For more information please contact Liz Ah Kuoi on 021 023 15975
This is a great opportunity for a stay at home (or part time working) parent or mature tertiary student. Please email Gus Fepuleai email@example.com with an expression of your interest and CV/ life experience by 1 March 2018.