Logan Wright, Elia Iosua, and Faitala Tuisila all played over 100 games for Richmond Premiers, while Edwin Pita and Mafola Timaloa both played over 170 games. The players were awarded sterling silver Richmond 100 Game signet rings to recognise their immense effort for our Richmond club over the years. But the greatest effort of all came from call stalwart Fa’avae Kololo, who played over 220 games for Richmond Premiers over an incredible 16 seasons. Vae as popularly known by, received a Richmond 200 signet ring to honour his singular achievement.
Richmond would like thank and acknowledge the outstanding support of Diamonds on Richmond, Jewellers on Richmond Road, Ponsonby, for custom designing our Richmond rings and sponsorship of the rings. Michelle and her team were a pleasure to deal with throughout the process and we look forward to a longstanding partnership in the near future with many more members coming through.
- Logan Wright: Played 2002-2007, 2014-2015. 8 seasons played.
- Elia Iosua: Played 1991 from junior grades then played from 1992 to 1998 for Premier team for 7 seasons. Had few seasons off playing then came back and had the odd game here and there.
- Tala Tuisila: Played 2002-2003, 2006, 2007, 2009, 2014- 2017. Played 8 seasons.
- Edwin Pita: Played 1995-2004, Played 10 seasons in Premier grade team.
- Mafola Timaloa: Started in 1998. He missed 4 weeks of footy then played every game from 1999 to 2005, 2007 and 2013. Played 8 games in 2014 and got 1 game in 2017. Played 11 seasons.
- Vae Kalolo: Played 1992 to 1997 then Central Sharks where 5 central clubs amalgamated to play Fox Memorial Shield Competition in 1998 and 1999. Went on to play for the Marist-Richmond Brothers (Bartercard cup) in 2000 and 2001 returning back to Richmond Premier team in 2002–2004, 2006-2008, 2010-2013. Excluding 4 seasons for Central Sharks and Marist-Richmond Brothers, Vae played over 220 games over 16 seasons for Richmond Premiers.