Please note our Richmond ‘Eileen’s Corner’ bar opening hours is Saturday and Sunday (Rose’s women home games only) 3.00-9.00pm during the winter season. We want to welcome everyone into OUR clubrooms to enjoy the facilities, socialise, and enjoy each other's company, however there are some ground rules:
- We respect everyone at this club, so treat everyone with respect and kindness.
- Any disorderly behaviour to any bar staff or patrons will not be tolerated.
- Zero B.Y.O. policy always. Please do not take offence if you are asked to support the bar and have your B.Y.O. alcohol removed. Our club room is already servicing your needs with a bar, SKY Sport, and a safe space inside. Failure to do so will result in being asked to leave the clubroom.
- For those who consume alcohol before entering the clubroom you will be monitored for intoxication. If you are deemed to have ‘preloaded’ and appear intoxicated, you will be politely refused bar service.
- Anyone in breach of the rules will not be served for a time seen by bar staff, you will be offered free water, and snack foods, or soft drinks for purchase.
- Failure to enjoy the above ground rules will result in you being asked to leave our clubroom.
Tere Strickland (Board Member) on behalf of our Bar Staff & Richmond Board of Directors.