The last Richmond Working bee was on: ANZAC Day: Wednesday 25th April 2012.
The following needs to be done ASAP. If you are able to assist with a contact person who may be able to help or if you would like to volunteer yourself then please get in touch with us.
1. Materials, 4x2 & many other lengths need to be sourced
2. Particle sheets to block up Changing Room Windows
4. Staples to be removed from building exterior - need pliers
5. Railings to be fixed
6. Guttering to be fixed
7. Roof to be fixed
8. Rubbish, Glass & Leaves to be removed
9. Canteen- Concertina Window to sourced and be reinserted
10. Main Hall Windows to be replaced with Colonial Style Doors
11. Water Blasting of outside club/concrete
13. Security Lights
14. Changing Rooms/Lighting
Plus any other notable repairs!!!
Could we all please follow up all our contacts, friends and families for the next Richmond Working Bee. Target Tradesmen please and advise them to please bring their equipment with them or any donated materials would be most appreciated. We are still looking for Ply/Particle Board as well as lengths of 4x3 etc for Railings plus nails and what ever else building materials are needed.
IF OVERSEAS & WANTING TO HELP OUT
If you would like to assist and you are overseas your best way to assist would be to join the 100 CLUB. Click here for more info on how you can help by becoming a 100 CLUB member.